Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Updates

I kinda like languages
Basic Esperanto dictionary
Esperanto shorthand
Esperanto hub
Vikipedio pages read aloud

I have the strongest urge to write lessons for Novegradian or Alashian, but I can't see doing it. Who'll read it?  I'm digging into French again but I don't see much point. I have the pronunciation and 
intonation down pretty much pat,
 if not the liaison, but it's so ridiculous.

I was looking into imageboards source code and I like shimmie but I don't really have the time. Maybe I could get the Esperantists to help? The idea was to have users upload their photos and other users would tag them. It's kind of like the basic english word list, except this would be over 9000.
 The other alternative is to somehow use it for conlangs so that tags from several (all) languages would display at once. Frathwiki people might be tempted I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment